2.0

I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway.When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee?

And taxes. Got a call they would be there at 0900 didn’t show until 0930. Had the wrong information down of what was to be cleaned. The technician was here for maybe thirty minutes- gave instruction to wait 24hrs before putting furniture back etc.

As the carpet started to dry, The stains became very visible. I called at 7 PM and left a voicemail because they have a 24 hour guarantee. Informed them I would be calling again in the morning just to make sure and if not I would be calling again on Monday. I called at 8 AM the next morning left another voicemail and verified that I was calling within my 24 hour timeframe just to make sure I didn’t get duped out of money.

I received a phone call about an hour later from the manager who did not even speak his name. He said and I quote “yes you called about carpet cleaning” and I re-stated to him what I left in the voicemails and he said “well can I help you?” And so I read informed him that I was upset about the job done especially for two rooms and a small hallway for $140. He said someone could come back out on so I rescheduled. He did not apologize or sound too concerned about the ***-poor job.

He ended the conversation with “yup, thanks.” And hung up. My spouse heard the conversation and was irritated with the attitude from the manager and lack of sincerity as a business. 140$ for a thirty minute job... I’d love to rip people off with that type of profit.

So my spouse calls back a few times because they don’t answer, you leave a voicemail and they return your call. The man calls back about fifteen minutes later. Refuses to tell my boyfriend his name and is being rude to him. My boyfriend asks for a refund and that he doesn’t even want to bother with the company anymore after that call.

The manager stated absolutely not and the both of them started going back and forth at each other. Very unprofessional!!! My boyfriend eventually hung up the phone because he was so irate with the guy. So now we still have dirty carpets and out of $140.

FYI... the carpets will look nice and fresh when they’re wet and then when they dry the stains resurface.

NOT worth the money.Oh and the technician who showed up look liked he belonged in a gang.

Review about: We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments