Today the carpet cleaning came today and did completely nothing.They "cleaned" my living room, dining room, and 2 bedrooms.

The cleaner was 40 minutes late on top of everything. The cleanser did not get our old or new stains, dirt or grime...nothing at all. I have a household carpet cleaning that I paid $70 for a did a way better job that these "professionals". My carpet still has stains and the cleaner uses my bathroom to dispose of the excess water leaving his dirty shoe stains on my clean bathroom floor.

After the "cleaning" my carpet is soaking wet!Stay away from this company and look for another or better yet do it yourself, it will save alot of money.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

We Clean Carpets - Cleaning Service Review from Houston, Texas We Clean Carpets "The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered. Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Carpet Cleaning Service Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Crystal Clean - Car Cleaning Service Review Crystal Clean "We've collected our car and in general was extremely clean, wen my wife noticed lots of black spots (kind of water marks) in all the handles. We informed the manager..." Read more Tidy - DO NOT USE Tidy "Paid $75 for a clean. She came and wiped off the coffee table in the living room and ran the vacuum in the master bedroom. Made a half-assed attempt at..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more