They arrived & wanted to do a demo on the carpet which I told them was not necessary because I just wanted what the flyer stated 3 rooms for $49.They sent a young kid who started off by telling me $389 to get the dirt & stains out.

At this time I told him get his stuff & leave he then called his supervisor who convince me to do the $49, once he started the one small room it was awful & damp soaked, I had to pay for 2 rooms to get them to leave and wanted to call police.

They use unethical tactics and young people to rip people off.Las Vegas & Henderson area

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with We Clean Carpets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Clean Carpets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare We Clean Carpets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

#1120367

This was the worst company ever here in Las Vegas too.Wanted to charge 250 more, then I said no my carpet took 24 hrs to dry.

Doesn't look great and when the tech was filling up water outback he drew a gang sign on my slider.

After they left I saw it when I cleaned the windows!!!And they weren't even nice or professional at all.