We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Duncanville, Texas

11 of 37 We Clean Carpets reviews

Update added by user Aug 16, 2016

After numerous msgs left, I rec'd a call from a very hateful man who refused to offer resolution.I told him I would post audio of call online & hung up.

A short time later, another man claiming to be service mgr called and was verbally abusive, and pretending he was not aware of my issues with their service. He called me names and hung up on me. If I have to get a lawyer to get a refund, I will.

They've crossed a line and it's about principle now.You cannot cheat and abuse the elderly and get away with it!

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2016

DO NOT USE these crooks!1) late!

2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking wet 4) terribly rude employee & dispatch 5) terrible job will have to be cleaned again by someone else 6) truck licensed out of state w/expired plates & no TX registration/inspection 7) no response to repeated calls demanding refund. 8) dispatcher viewed carpet on FaceTime and stated it was just normal dirt, no problem getting clean, but left it worse!

These guys are crooks!They steal from TX homeowners.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service
Review category
Cleaning Services
review #901576 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with We Clean Carpets? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 37 We Clean Carpets reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2016 #1213199

Issue not resolved. We clean carpets sucks. Still waiting for apology and full refund

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.