Update by user Aug 16, 2016

After numerous msgs left, I rec'd a call from a very hateful man who refused to offer resolution.I told him I would post audio of call online & hung up.

A short time later, another man claiming to be service mgr called and was verbally abusive, and pretending he was not aware of my issues with their service. He called me names and hung up on me. If I have to get a lawyer to get a refund, I will.

They've crossed a line and it's about principle now.You cannot cheat and abuse the elderly and get away with it!

Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2016

DO NOT USE these crooks!1) late!

2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking wet 4) terribly rude employee & dispatch 5) terrible job will have to be cleaned again by someone else 6) truck licensed out of state w/expired plates & no TX registration/inspection 7) no response to repeated calls demanding refund. 8) dispatcher viewed carpet on FaceTime and stated it was just normal dirt, no problem getting clean, but left it worse!

These guys are crooks!They steal from TX homeowners.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of we clean carpets carpet cleaning service from We Clean Carpets and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants We Clean Carpets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Clean Carpets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

Issue not resolved. We clean carpets sucks. Still waiting for apology and full refund