We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Duncanville, Texas
Update added by user Aug 16
After numerous msgs left, I rec'd a call from a very hateful man who refused to offer resolution.I told him I would post audio of call online & hung up.
A short time later, another man claiming to be service mgr called and was verbally abusive, and pretending he was not aware of my issues with their service. He called me names and hung up on me. If I have to get a lawyer to get a refund, I will.
They've crossed a line and it's about principle now.You cannot cheat and abuse the elderly and get away with it!
Original review posted by user Aug 16
DO NOT USE these crooks!1) late!
2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking wet 4) terribly rude employee & dispatch 5) terrible job will have to be cleaned again by someone else 6) truck licensed out of state w/expired plates & no TX registration/inspection 7) no response to repeated calls demanding refund. 8) dispatcher viewed carpet on FaceTime and stated it was just normal dirt, no problem getting clean, but left it worse!
These guys are crooks!They steal from TX homeowners.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Justin delivers laundry set on Wednesday. He installed a used dryer vent hose, and put the washer in front of the dryer plug. The washer connections are in plain sight...."
- "I hired Stanley steamer to clean my kitchen and bathroom tile and grout. I had used them two years prior and the 5 Yr old grout looked like it did..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."
- "I emailed SparkPost Customer Service, because one of my secondary domains was rejected by their system. I already had one of my sub-domains approved, and was preparing SMTP infrastructure for..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."