We Clean Carpets Carpet Cleaning Service Review from Duncanville, Texas
Update added by user Aug 16, 2016
After numerous msgs left, I rec'd a call from a very hateful man who refused to offer resolution.I told him I would post audio of call online & hung up.
A short time later, another man claiming to be service mgr called and was verbally abusive, and pretending he was not aware of my issues with their service. He called me names and hung up on me. If I have to get a lawyer to get a refund, I will.
They've crossed a line and it's about principle now.You cannot cheat and abuse the elderly and get away with it!
Original review posted by user Aug 16, 2016
DO NOT USE these crooks!1) late!
2) they demand payment before 'cleaning'carpet 3) advertised steam cleaning but ran MY hot water for 2 hrs and left carpet soaking wet 4) terribly rude employee & dispatch 5) terrible job will have to be cleaned again by someone else 6) truck licensed out of state w/expired plates & no TX registration/inspection 7) no response to repeated calls demanding refund. 8) dispatcher viewed carpet on FaceTime and stated it was just normal dirt, no problem getting clean, but left it worse!
These guys are crooks!They steal from TX homeowners.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I emailed SparkPost Customer Service, because one of my secondary domains was rejected by their system. I already had one of my sub-domains approved, and was preparing SMTP infrastructure for..."
- "i have used this service twice now to load funds onto my paypal prepaid mastercard. the reloadit packet clearly says immediate load to your chosen card. the first..."
- "The store on 3450 W Camp Wisdom in Dallas, TX is the most unprofessional place I have ever gone to. They broke the front grill of my car and failed..."