Terrible.Not sure why my husband switched companies but it doesn't look like my carpet was cleaned and black stains reappeared.

Hours late at that.

Never again will not refer anyone and I'm calling the BBB.I'm so very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at We Clean Carpets and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants We Clean Carpets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Clean Carpets and we clean carpets carpet cleaning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

StarFire Home and Office Cleaning - Unprofessional and will slander you and your family StarFire Home and Office Cleaning "I paid $100 and came home to my house looking like a tornado hit it. To make matters better when I asked for a partial refund, after a lengthy argument..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Carpet Cleaning Service Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more