Philly beware!There is no office here in Philly, they only have vans here, they hire right from craigslist, no back ground checks, no drug test, train guys for about a week, then they are given a van and very out dated equipment that doesn't work properly.

And then always try to get more money than initial quote, every time, and there are only three chemicals they use and most of the drivers don't even have two chemicals to use, I would stay away, they have a manager and dispatcher that are based in Minnesota, no where near here.

You have been warned!!These guys are crooks, and you will be taken advantage of, that's what is promoted, stay away!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of we clean carpets cleaning service. We Clean Carpets needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned we clean carpets cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at We Clean Carpets.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

We Clean Carpets - Cleaning Service Review from Houston, Texas We Clean Carpets "The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered. Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my..." Read more Merry Maids - Interview Merry Maids "To me this company seems racist. Because when I went in for my interview at the high point, nc location the manger looked at me with no interest, before I..." Read more TIDY - Barely cleaned except my account Tidy "We contacted and scheduled a Mighty TIDY cleaning (2 cleaners, 4 hours for $250, one-time non-rescheduled charge $25) with emphasis on floors and kitchen, everything to be wiped down well..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Carpet Cleaning Service Review We Clean Carpets "Attention Nathan: Nicole took my original order and told me cleaning would be $38 I did get $38 worth of carpet cleaning completed which was a small area. I wanted..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more