The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered.Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my dining room table across my hardwoods and made deep scratches to my hardwood floors.

Contacted his supervisor about paying for repairs or refunding the cleaning fee; he told me that he's not doing anything and to "take him to court" if I had a problem.

Spent another $150 to get my hardwood floors repaired.Please please, if you value your home, do not use this company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with We Clean Carpets and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Clean Carpets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare We Clean Carpets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

Looks like a fake scratch