We Clean Carpets Cleaning Service Review from Houston, Texas
The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered.Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my dining room table across my hardwoods and made deep scratches to my hardwood floors.
Contacted his supervisor about paying for repairs or refunding the cleaning fee; he told me that he's not doing anything and to "take him to court" if I had a problem.
Spent another $150 to get my hardwood floors repaired.Please please, if you value your home, do not use this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."