We Clean Carpets Cleaning Service Review from Houston, Texas
The absolute worst carpet cleaning service I've ever encountered.Although I had the furniture moved for the technician (Eli Bettes) prior to his arrival, he went ahead and pushed my dining room table across my hardwoods and made deep scratches to my hardwood floors.
Contacted his supervisor about paying for repairs or refunding the cleaning fee; he told me that he's not doing anything and to "take him to court" if I had a problem.
Spent another $150 to get my hardwood floors repaired.Please please, if you value your home, do not use this company.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband picked up his dress shirts from Pico Dry Cleaners and when he went to pay noticed the pricing had changed. The clerk told him that it was..."
- "Public Records | Proof of Tonya M. Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean Green Criminal Background | Memphis TN..."
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- "My uncle recieved a check in the mail and asked if i could take him to get information and how he could cash it and what not. The clerk there..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."