Never use this company they hired a workers who brings pick n Save carpeting machines.After they left it took a full 15 hours for the carpets to dry, after being told that they would be dry to the touch.

The man who came to clean my carpets walked in my home and told me he hadn't eaten and asked for a cupcake when he saw them in a plate on the kitchen counter. I should have known at that point I was in for trouble.

This company is totally disreputable, they are the Hillary Clinton of the carpet world.Do not be fooled by the low price you getwhat you pay for.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with We Clean Carpets. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about We Clean Carpets.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare We Clean Carpets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1171343

What kind of cupcake was it?