My original appointment was for 11:00, giving me plenty of time to move the furniture from each room.I get a call at 9 am saying he'd be there within an hour.

Great! Sooner the better. I get another call from someone else (I've saved the two numbers on my phone). He said the first guy was tied up and couldn't make it, but he's on the way - he'll be there about 11.

It's now 12:30 - do you know where your carpet cleaner is? I texted him asking if anything was wrong. He responded he needed to stop off and get some more chemicals. Two kids who I'll call Beavis and Butthead, finally show up close to 1:00, then asks me if they can use my bathroom, my hot water, my power strips, even MY BUCKET!

Before this, he gives me a list of charges which turns out to be double what I was given on the phone. He takes my credit card information before he even starts the job, repeats it incorrectly into a phone, is reluctant to let me speak to this person myself. I was never offered a receipt. When the job is finished, they start scooping up all their equipment, and toss a hose out of my second-floor balcony.

HE COULD HAVE HURT SOMEBODY. My roommate and I share the apartment, we're not the only inhabitants in the building. Who's responsible if someone were outside and actually did get hit with the hose? Me, of course, because I mistakenly brought these two guys into my apartment.

If anything, I think they should have paid me $138.00 for the privilege of cleaning my carpets.

There's no way in *** I'll ever use these people again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of carpet cleaning from We Clean Carpets. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants We Clean Carpets to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Clean Carpets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments