We Clean Carpets in business since 1957?Did they change owners?

I was never so disappointed! First, after calling the dispatcher, a 'manager' didn't arrive for the 5:00 appointment until 6:45 on a Friday night. He set up and cleaned two bedrooms a large hall and 13 steps in under an hour. That includes the unloading, setting up and reloading the equipment - really??Once the carpets dried (and they were soaked for two days!!) all of the same spots reappeared as did the dirt from the perimeter of the room where the wood work and carpet meet!

I don't believe he used any kind of soap but rather just soaked the carpeting. It didn't even feel as though he extracted the water!!! Additionally, the two areas rugs I paid to have cleaned - disgusting!!!

I will never use them again!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of we clean carpets carpet cleaning from We Clean Carpets. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants We Clean Carpets to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by We Clean Carpets for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with We Clean Carpets?

Comments